Preparing for your Vet Valet appointment at Best Pets!
Please review the following information about our Vet Valet service.
- Upon arrival to our parking lot, please call us from your vehicle so we may check you in. This will be done over the phone.
- One of our team members will call you for a history of your pet.
- Then they will ask you to meet them at the door or they will come to your vehicle. A mask is required to be worn and please social distance whenever possible.
- During the appointment when your pet is inside, please remain in the parking lot unless a team member has cleared you to leave.
- While waiting, please have your phone available for communication with our team.
- If paying by credit card, you can hand the card to the admitting team member or payment will be made over the phone. All receipts will be emailed unless you request a printout.
Monday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
If you’re in need of immediate assistance, please contact our office directly at 978-658-6500.